Electrical Technician Job Posting
Provides prompt and reliable service for the installation and maintenance of all types of heating equipment, storage heaters, water heaters, heat pumps, and air conditioning systems.
Other typical responsibilities include:
· Provides electrical wiring of electric heating systems, central air conditioners, electric water heaters, electric boilers, generators, and environmental monitoring systems purchased by members through Minnesota Valley, including trenching and installing underground wiring to increase service capacity to facilitate the new equipment.
· Investigates stray voltage complaints, determines action necessary to resolve and arranges for corrective action.
· Maintain accurate inventory of equipment and parts along with assisting with purchasing of job related materials.
· Recommends to members types and size of water heaters, heating and cooling equipment, costs, estimated operating costs, and efficiency of equipment.
· Performs required repairs, maintenance, and inspection on all types of heating and cooling equipment. Including gas, oil and electric furnaces, electric boilers, generators, environmental monitoring systems, storage and plenum heaters, and heat pumps.
· Provides electric energy utilization and information to members and resolves high bill complaints and other customer problems.
· Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to self-motivate and work independently
· Adaptable and flexible
· Excellent customer/ member relations
· Refrigeration experience is not a requirement , training available
· High school graduate
· Two-year technical associate degree in electrical construction or similar discipline or four years equivalent experience in the electrical field.
· Licensed MN Journeyman or Master license
· Valid MN driver’s license
· $26.00-$28.00 starting hourly wage
· 40 hours per week plus occasional overtime
· Paid holidays
· Retirement plan
· HSA account
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
Please send cover letter and resume to: Minnesota Valley Cooperative
Attn: Scott Kubesh
P.O. Box 248
Montevideo, MN 56265
Or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 5, 2021