New Services

Thinking of adding a new service? Call or stop by Minnesota Valley and let us help!

Needed Information

When calling or stopping into the office please have available the township, range and section to help us locate your area of interest. Some other information to have available would be:

  • All property owners involved if more than just your property for routing new power-lines.
  • Estimated size of required service (for house, corn dryers, fencer, lift pump, etc…. ). An electrician can help you with this.
  • An electrical affidavit must be received from an electrician before the new service will be energized.
  • If the service is for anything other than a year round dwelling on a basement with sewer, a five year contract is required to be signed by the consumer/property owner(s). Minnesota Valley will give you an estimate for your planned electrical construction work.